2012/09/30

John Lee Hooker - The Folk Lore Of John Lee Hooker



Artist: John Lee Hooker
Title Of Album: The Folk Lore Of John Lee Hooker
Year Of Release: 1961
Label: Get Back
Genre: Blues

Notes:
Folklore Of John Lee Hooker album by John Lee Hooker was released Mar 18, 2003 on the Get Back label. From the vaults of Vee Jay Records comes an abundance of classic John Lee Hooker reissues, featuring original art work, running orders, and budget prices courtesy of the Collectables label. Folklore Of John Lee Hooker music CDs With the amount of Hooker material available on the market, some of it is of dubious quality, but you can't go wrong with these reissues. Folklore Of John Lee Hooker songs The Folk Lore of John Lee Hooker was released in 1961, combining 12 tracks of both acoustic and electric tunes like "Tupelo" and "The Hobo" (recorded at the Newport Folk Festival in 1960), "I'm Mad Again," "I'm Going Upstairs," and "Hard-Headed Woman." All of the Hooker Vee Jay reissues are recommended. Folklore Of John Lee Hooker album ~ Al Campbell

Tracklist:

1. Tupelo
2. I'm Mad Again 1
3. I'm Goin' Upstairs
4. Want Ad Blues
5. Five Long Years
6. I Like To See You Walk
7. The Hobo
8. Hard Headed Woman
9. Wednesday Evening Blues
10. Take Me As I Am
11. My First Wife Left Me
12. You're Looking Good Tonight
13. Maudie (at Newport)
14. You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
15. Dirty Ground Hog
16. Moanin' Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment