2011/12/28
Earl Gaines - Lovin' Blues (1999)
Artist: John Lee Hooker
Title Of Album: Concert At Newport
Year Of Release: 1999
Label: Westside UK
Genre: Blues
Quality: flac
Art: scans
Notes:
First time on CD release 4 of which have never been issued before, digitally re-mastered.
Tracklist:
1. My Woman
2. The Things I Used to Do
3. Three Wishes for a Fool
4. Fruit From Another Man's Tree
5. From Warm to Cool to Cold
6. It's Love Baby (24 Hours a Day)
7. My Pillow Stays Wet
8. The Door Is Still Open
9. The Meaning of a Sad Song (Medley): I'll Take Care of You/Eight Men, ...
10. Don't Deceive Me (Please Don't Go)
11. Every Day I Have the Blues
12. Have Faith (In Me)
13. Tell Me Tonight
14. You Belong to Me
15. Good Good Lovin'
16. Let's Go, Let's Go, Let's Go (Thrill on the Hill)
17. What in the World Can I Call My Own
18. Don't Deceicve Me (Please Don't Go) [Overdubbed Version][Take]
19. I'm the One You Need [#]
20. House Full of Rooms [#]
21. Sixty Minute Man [#]
22. Little Boy Blue [#]
23. Finger Lickin' (Instrumental) [#]
Labels:
Earl Gaines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment